1DF1 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Sébastien Longfils

Sébastien Longfils Empty Sébastien Longfils

Mar 23 Oct - 11:07
Student Job

My student job is at Delhaize’s. Delhaize is a multi-nationnal that have stores in Europe, Asia and America. It is a third sector company. The one where I work is located 200 meters next to my home, in Neder-Over-Heembeek. My position in the store is sales-man, I tidy up the merchandise in the store and help clients when they need to find something. My working hours are not fix. They call me when they need me and I can also give them my availabilities so I can work when it suits me the best. The atmosphere is really relax. Bosses are mostly calm and funny, it depends of the store. My colleagues are usually young, with a lot of commun centers of interest. I go there by foot. When i worked at the store further than the current one, I went there by tramway. Where are pay two times a month : at the 8th and at the 25th. It is well paid : 11,80 an hour, and it is not taxed a lot. Also, it pays 150 or 200 percent after six AM. I have found this job thanks to a friend of mine and, since I have been working there, helped myself some friends to enter this big family.
Sébastien Longfils

Sébastien Longfils Empty My most memorable moment (until now!)

Lun 5 Nov - 17:51
It was Rampage 2017. Rampage is a dubstep and drum and base festival. I went there with my girlfriend, her cousins and five friends of mine. We first went to a restaurant to eat a really delicious hamburger with belgian fries. After that we went to the liquor store to buy some good stuff like whiskey, rhum and vodka to blow our heads up. Then, we finally went to the Sport Palace of Anvers. When we arrived, we met the brother of one of our friend, he offered us a beer that we drinked in once together. With or tickets, we had access to the spit and to the stands so we had the choice beetween rest and jump like insanes. The music was great itwas a good blend beetween dubstep and drum and bass. The light-show was unbelievable and the spreacker on fire. After 8 long and beautiful hours in the noise and the light we got home by train and bus, our ears were still buzzing because of the music. We were tired but really happy of this amusing evening that we had beetween friends.