1DF1 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

anas banaukarim

Banaukarim Anas Empty Banaukarim Anas

Mar 23 Oct - 11:14
SEMI-DIRECTED WRITING.
I currently work at Delhaize Shop & Go at Gare du Midi. Indeed, I work each week end and sometimes during the week. I have bad hours, it’s either 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm however I work a lot, so I make also a lot of money. I am working as a cashier or as a shop assistant. I prefer when I am a cashier because I like to speak with my clients but sometimes there is some rude people, they don’t say hello or bye. I work there for 6 months now and sometimes I want to leave this job, but I need my own money. My boss is a stupid man, he thinks he’s the boss of the universe and sometimes he can be detestable. My pay is also bad but as I said earlier, I work a lot so at the end of the month I have a lot of money. The good quality of this job is the team, the are a lot of students like me, so the working atmosphere is so good, some of them are now my friends. Now I am autonomous I don’t ask to my parents some money to buy something, and that’s a very good point.