1DF1 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Dilan Aycik

Semi directing writing Empty Semi directing writing

Mer 24 Oct - 20:49
Once a Week I work in a supermarkt, the name of the supermarkt is Delhaize. You can buy cleaning products or food products. The store is located in Brussels in Laeken. The part of time I am a cashier and sometimes I am a job asisstant. My job is to help customers and tidy shelves. I work 4 hours and I have 15 minutes break. The atmosphere is nice, colleagues are cool with me. The Relationship with my colleagues is good but I Don't like the director he is scary. I go to work by car there is a parking lot underground. I earn 11 € per hour and I get paid twice. It's my sister who made me to go so I applied and sent my CV. Thanks to this job I have more confidence in talking with the customers and I have the chance to practice English and Dutch with some clients and it helps me to improve myself. On the other hand I Don't really like this job because there is a lot of pressure and i Don't like working Under the pressure, I prefer to work at my ease.