1DF1 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Cid.Mgs.Dylan

my passions Empty my passions

Lun 12 Nov - 3:52
Hello Mrs. Belin,

I'll tell you about my passion, actually, I have two; basketball and manga.

Since I was a child, I have been looking at mangas every day, I don't think there is a day that goes by that I don't look at them, I have always loved Asian culture and even more so Japanese culture. Every year, I go to an event on this theme but why the mangas instead of a series? Because with the mangas I really immerse myself in history which makes me feel all kinds of emotions, I get chills at times!

As far as baseball is concerned, it should be noted that at the beginning, I only played football because in Europe it is one of the first sports we play, but one day I came across a rerun of a basketball match with Michael Jordan, I was directly fascinated by this sport, this player, this league since then I have played in clubs and I often watch the NBA matches even if it is during the night here.

As soon as the weather is nice, I spend hours on the basketball court downstairs, baseball allows me to relax, clear my head and even let off steam when too much anger rises in me, this sport has allowed me to grow up but also to take a step back from certain events and obviously to develop my team work, my responsibilities and contact with people.

that's about all I have to say about my passions.