1DF1 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Patryk Stolarczuk

Patryk Stolarczuk Empty Patryk Stolarczuk

Ven 7 Déc - 20:01
My most memorable moment (until now!):

I don’t really have just one memorable moment, but I would like to speak about my trip to to Tuscany, Italy. Last year, I went to Italy with my class mates and especially my best friends. I really enjoyed this trip because it was very nice. We traveled by bus from Brussels to Italy, we stayed there for a week. The trip was long and tiring, but we really enjoyed ourselves thanks to the atmosphere. We visited several major cities of this region such as Siena, Pisa, San Gimignano, Volterra and Florence. In addition, the weather was really pleasant, it was really hot. We visited these different cities, tasted the Italian specialties, we walked in the city centers, discovered the Italian landscapes, met many people, discovered a lot of things ,... There was only positive in this trip, I would love to return to this country because I really appreciated. The region and the cities are really beautiful and pleasant, our hotel was more than correct (there were a very good food, a pool, nice rooms,…), the people are very kind. That’s why it was one of my most memorable moment and definitely the best trip I ever did.
Patryk Stolarczuk

Patryk Stolarczuk Empty Re: Patryk Stolarczuk

Ven 7 Déc - 20:02
"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."

First of all, a confort zone is all the habits we have daily. They give us a feeling of security because these habits are with us daily. Most people prefer to stay in this comfort zone because they are afraid of change. The change being the unknown, people prefer to stay with what they know. Get out of this area as well as this change will help us to discover new things, to have more confidence in ourselves. All of this will allow to have a life less monotonous and therefore a more diversified life. How to leave our comfort zone? There are many different things to do. We can start by finding new occupations, passions… We can also change our friend circle, we have to separate from toxic knowledge because they prevent us from moving forward, from evolving and thus from leaving this zone. Lastly, life begins when we experiment, when we try new things that we do not know and for that we have to move away from that comfort zone that prevents us from evolving, from improving ourselves. But this is complicated for most people because it takes a lot of effort because we prefer to be surrounded by things we know.
Patryk Stolarczuk

Ven 7 Déc - 20:03
Student Job:

First of all, I would like to work in a store. I don’t really know why but it interests me. I’m also a marketing student, so it could help me a lot in my studies and after my studies. It will certainly give me experience. I would prefer work in a clothes store, but it doesn’t really matter.
Secondly, I would like to have a contact with people, to help them, the talk with them but also put the merchandise on the shelves, to take care of it in general. I don’t really like to work seated, so it could be a good option to me. But I could also work as a cashier if necessary. I prefer to work during the day. As the store is opened during the day, it is just perfect to me.
Thirdly, the salary should be correct because it is pretty important and more, it is not one of the easier works, so I would like to be good paid. Furthermore, it is not a big paperwork. So it already makes the job easier than others but it’s still quite exhausting.
To finish, I hope you learn more what I would like to do as a student job. It’s quite logical if we look what are my studies.
Contenu sponsorisé