1DF1 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Nathan Souhail

the comfort zone  Empty the comfort zone

Ven 21 Déc - 18:20
The comfort zone

the comfort zone is a safety zone, that’s when a person wants to keep those habits and does not want to change these habits. The typical day of a person who is in his comfort zone this person would get up at the same time every morning and he would eat the same thing every morning, he takes his train every morning at the same time and he gets to work every time at the same time after he buy the same thing to eat every lunch, he stays each time with the same co-workers, he will return home at the same time as usual and he will sleep at the same time as usual. This day will always be repetitive, but he will not want to change its usual because he wants to keep his safety zone and he will often be disturbed if there is a change in his life and he doesn’t want a new experience. For me I hate the comfort zone because I don’t like to do the same thing every day and I like the change and I like new experience.