1DF1 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Semester 2 Assignment 5

+3
Ugo M.
Harghel Ionela
Admin
7 participants
Admin
Admin
https://1df1-2018.forumsrpg.com

Semester 2 Assignment 5  Empty Semester 2 Assignment 5

Mar 21 Mai - 9:51
Semester 2 Assignment 5  55473410
Harghel Ionela

Semester 2 Assignment 5  Empty Assignement 5

Jeu 30 Mai - 15:00
We live in an era where everyone is addicted to the Internet, social networks, fortune etc....
I think that the current era is a time when people have as a priority to make the buzz, to have the most beautiful pictures, or earlier to have the most beautiful body, the most beautiful muscles... . That's why on the networks, we see many girls almost "naked", who show their breasts and buttocks. But it is rare that we see pictures, of families, so-called "normal" pictures.
If we put on Facebook the picture of the man on the moon and the picture of a girl with big breasts and big buttocks, we already know who will have the most like... It's about the girl....
Unfortunately, this is the world we live in.
Ugo M.

Semester 2 Assignment 5  Empty Internet addict - Ugo Marcolini

Sam 1 Juin - 13:44
We are in a world where the most important thing is to have a phone, wifi and our favorite applications. I'm the first to be addicted to my phone, spending hours and hours on it without doing anything more interesting instead. We enjoy life less, we no longer pay attention to everything around us in this much more interesting world.
We don't enjoy the memorable moments enough because we prefer to make selfies and discuss on Snapchat than to observe and reflect on the unique moment we are experiencing. The first thing we ask when we are on holiday is the wifi code because we don't know how to vibrate without it and it's sad...
Instead of having fun outdoors, spending time with the people we like, we do everything from our phone now. We forget how lucky we are to have moments like that.
Enjoy your life and realize how beautiful life is. Drop your phones when you are in unique places or when you are learning new things for the future. Enjoy these unique moments that will forever be engraved in your head rather than in your photo albums on your phones.
Igor Henry

Semester 2 Assignment 5  Empty Technologie

Sam 1 Juin - 15:39
We live in a society where technology is omnipresent. The world is changing and technological advances are developing more and more. From the youngest ages, children have a telephone, a tablet or even video games. I have a mixed opinion on the subject. In my opinion, it was better before, when we played outside all day, when we played sports, when friendly and loving relationships were really made and not on the networks. Spreading your life on the networks can be dangerous, there are many haters who can harm people's psychological health. On the other hand, I tell myself that young people must be in contact with technology from the youngest age because all these advances are the future and will develop even more as they go along. Everyone must live with their time. Social networks should be allowed for example for young people but with restrictions or a period of time they will have to stay on the networks. They can be very dangerous. Many mentally fragile people have fallen into depression or committed suicide because of social networks.
Moustapha

Semester 2 Assignment 5  Empty Re: Semester 2 Assignment 5

Dim 2 Juin - 14:34
technology

we live in a society where devices like smartphone take part of lot in our live. People tend to be more and more addict to their smartphone. There are some benefits with smartphone; It can help you with your daily task, it is easy to communicate with people who are abroad before we are used to communicate with other people by sending a letter and it takes time to reach the receiver now it's much easy to communicate thanks to social media.

But there are some negatifs aspect of smartphone; we communicate less than we used to do before, People are less and less in contact with each others in my opinions this is very dangerous for our generation and upcoming generation people tend to be more anti social. Recently i went in a restaurant with some friends and i noticed people are not paying attention to the present moment, they are talking less. it is very too bad. Nowadays smartphone almost can't live without their smartphone the avenue of social media makes the world goes worse for example in instagram people are seeking for validation when they post some pictures some women tend to expause their body in order to have attention by others i can't judge them but i find that very disappointing
Agnieszka Pogorzelska

Semester 2 Assignment 5  Empty Assignment 5

Dim 2 Juin - 19:43
People prefer to spend hours on their phones, doing nothing in the end. Watch photos, video on social networks. We should no longer go out and spend time with our loved ones, our friends and not stay at home locked up with our phone. Even when people are with their friends, they tend to spend more time on their mobile phones than talking with their friends. It's sad, but it's true. I am also a person who stays a lot on his phone but when I am surrounded by my friends and family, I leave my mobile phone on the side.

Many young people now take pictures to attract people of the opposite sex. Men like to take bare-chested pictures and girls with a little top. Before people used to take normal pictures, dressed, but everything has changed. People change from generation to generation. But I'm not talking about everyone, it all depends on the people and their principle in life. There are people who are not like that but try to do like the others.

MohamedBkm

Lun 3 Juin - 2:19
Technology is more and more present in our lives. The smartphone has become the accessory that no one can do without. We find him among the youngest and the oldest. This technology becomes more and more inked in us and follows us in all our habits. Wherever he goes, each of us takes his smartphone.
With time, all this did not exist. The images that people wanted to keep, they kept in their head or even drew them. At a time when technology was less present, human contact was more prevalent.

This has many advantages and disadvantages. I think that's a good thing because it allows everyone to learn. the knowledge of each culture is available on the net and can be consulted by anyone who is thirsty to know.
However, I think that technology could be detrimental to the education of the youngest if they are not followed or limited when they surf on Internet.
Contenu sponsorisé