1DF1 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Kujtim Ahmedov

Kujtim AHMEDOV: "My student job" Empty Kujtim AHMEDOV: "My student job"

Sam 27 Oct - 18:00
For my student job I work at the Delhaize near my home. I have various tasks to perform I am versatile and orderly in my work. Sometimes I work as a cashier. I like to work as a cashier because it's not too tiring, we see new heads every day, every hour and I love the contact with people so I love this post! However I will not be able to do this all the time because it is quite tiresome, there are times of the day where there is no one and suddenly nothing to do. I don't like to be passive. Sometimes I also work in the fresh rays or I take care of reassorting the refrigerators. When I work in the cool rays I have to pay attention to the expiration dates however when I work in center store i.e. rays with maintenance products, animal, canned, snacks, biscuits and beverages I do not Have to worry about the dates and so I just fill the shelves. I have been working in my Delhaize for 2 years as a student and everything is going very well my managers are satisfied with my work and I am well paid so everything is good!