1DF1 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Kujtim Ahmedov

Kujtim AHMEDOV: "My most memorable ..." Empty Kujtim AHMEDOV: "My most memorable ..."

Sam 27 Oct - 18:12
The moment I remember my whole life is my sixth grade school trip. We had a choice of 4 destinations and my friends and I chose Sicily. We received confirmation that we were all together we were really excited to finally leave after months of organization! The first day everything goes very well we discover the center in which we will stay and we are really delighted because it was right in front of the sea! In the evening around 10am as I joined a friend I walked in the woods that were in the holiday center in which we were. It was dark and I walked blind I stumbled on the root of a tree and I fell with all my weight on my ankle which earned me a huge ankle on the first night of a trip I had been waiting for months. So I spent a week with a swollen ankle like a watermelon but this incident didn't stop me from enjoying this trip! Because despite my injury I managed to swim, climb Mount Etna, visit the cities and even make a hike!