1DF1 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Patryk Stolarczuk

Assignment 1 Empty Assignment 1

Dim 2 Juin - 20:12
I have often heard this quote in my second year of the high school, my science teacher repeated to us this phrase a lot. And I have to admit I agree with it. Of course, it is very simple to say and think this when everything is alright, and it is surely different when something goes wrong. But it is very important especially in the hard time to keep our hope, without it we all should give up and it would be easier. But for a better life, we have to believe even if it has to take much longer, and it will undoubtedly take more time. It will be difficult, long indeed almost impossible to endure but at the end we could regret that we didn’t hold out. We can’t forget that if we don’t believe, nobody will do it in your place. And just don’t forget even if it is a failure, the hope permits us to keep a semblance of smile. But in spite of this, we can’t base our future on hope, we have to keep acting. As I said these words are very easy to say but it already helped a lot of people…