1DF1 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Ugo M.

Ugo M. / Student job Empty Ugo M. / Student job

Lun 26 Nov - 20:04
Student job

I have had a student job in August 2018. It was the previous job of my grand-mother: Vinci Energies. The office was in Tour and Taxis so at 30 minutes from home.

My duties were to help all the employees and to take absences. It was an easy job but not so fun. The atmosphere was serious, professional but the people were very nice with me. The relation with my colleagues was very good and it was a pleasure to work with them.My salary was correct and pretty good for a student job.

I was taking a bus and the underground to the office, it was not a long journey.

My working hours were long for me: I started at 9 in the morning until 13 for my lunch-break. I had 1 hour break and then I restarted at 14 until 18, so it was very long. Also long because I had not a lot of duties to do so I was bored all day long.

I think it was a good experience for me because I had a lot of responsibilities and it was interesting for my future career. It was not the most difficult job but a serious job with experienced people.

I also learned things on the computer so it was a bonus for my knowledge.