1DF1 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Nathan Souhail

my first student job  Empty my first student job

Ven 21 Déc - 18:22
MY FIRST STUDENT JOB

The activity of the company is selling a product for some individuals and shops. The company sell a luxury lamps and the sector is the sale. The location of the company is in Braine-Le Chateau in the in the industrial zone. when I was working in the company my position was to work in the administrative and accounting department. My tasks were to open the mail and send proof of payments to suppliers and also send payment reminders to customers. I had to receive parcels. I had to look for a piece of glass furniture with a colleague for the boss. I work in the morning until noon after I went home but I do not work weekends and Wednesday and Fridays. I worked in an office with my colleagues and it was a small company. The atmosphere was professional but sometimes relaxed and I found that the atmosphere between employees was friendly. I had good rapport with my colleagues. It was my mother who dropped me off at the company. I was paying by month 450 euros. I find this student job by relatives. I learned a lot of things from the administration’s point of view. I send my CV to the company and a cover letter.