1DF1 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Nathan Souhail

if you only focus on the problem  Empty if you only focus on the problem

Jeu 30 Mai - 20:32
If you only focus on the problem, you might miss the easy solution

In my opinion when a problem comes, it is better to disregard for a little while to be able to find the solution more easily. When I have a problem, I take the distance to find a better solution, but it does not always work because when the problem concerning me is very serious, I don’t know to take my distance, so I often prefer the set as quickly as possible.
The solution is not always easy to find because it depends on the gravity of the situation and also the character of the person who has the problem moreover how she would react to problems. All the problems cannot always be solved but some problem can be solved but some are resolved the short term, but there is necessarily another which must be settled in the long term because they are often due to a big problem, that’s why it’s better that the solution is over a very long time. But I think that it is better for him to find the solution as quickly as possible, it’s often better for everyone.