1DF1 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Admin
Admin
https://1df1-2018.forumsrpg.com

Semester 2 Assignment 2 Empty Semester 2 Assignment 2

Mar 21 Mai - 9:47
Semester 2 Assignment 2 58790310
Igor Henry

Semester 2 Assignment 2 Empty Problem

Mer 29 Mai - 15:12
When I was in high school, one day, one of my teachers taught me something very important and that brought me a lot for my future. I was in math class, and I couldn't solve a mathematical problem. He came to me and told me not to be focused on solving the problem but to look at what it is around me. So I looked up and looked around. There were old exercises on the board, posters and of course many students trying to solve the same problem. Looking at the board, a similar exercise was included. Looking at one of the posters, formulas of the material were written. I then gathered the information and succeeded in solving the very difficult problem. I would remember this story all my life because now that I have a problem, I don't focus on just one thing, but I look up and look at everything around me because everything can help us in life. We have to pose the problem and look at all the solutions there are. And thanks to that, I also became stronger in math. The teachers are not bad, they help us a lot for our future !

Harghel Ionela

Jeu 30 Mai - 13:56
When you start having problems in life, you are always stressed and panicked, not knowing what to do. Everything seems to be falling apart around us and it is difficult to get back on track. It is possible to solve our problems simply even if life is complicated and everything makes us want to complicate it even more.
In life, we have the art of transforming simple situations into complicated ones.
Sometimes simply by will or to make people talk about themselves in other cases. It is then that simple situations turn into insoluble situations. And then they become more complicated as they quickly face an insurmountable problem.
Simply to solve a problem, you don't have to stay focused on it. You have to look around, what's going on, what's going on and also seek help. But most of the time, the solution to our problem is very close to us, in front of us... it's just that we have to look for it and look around.
Agnieszka Pogorzelska

Ven 31 Mai - 18:25
When we have a problem, we don't have to look far to solve it. The solution to our problems is always very close to us, and we always tend to look far when we shouldn't. In these situations, we must not close ourselves off to seek solutions. We must remain positive and continue to live, to think normally. Problems do not always have simple solutions to find, but they can be found. Problems never come to us alone, we go to them without realizing it most of the time. Sometimes problems have no solutions, problems solve themselves over time. So don't dwell on it, just look up and enjoy the moment.
There are always several solutions to our problems and not just one. We should put our problem in front of us and examine it and seek all cessionary solutions to solve it.
When you are faced with a problem you are often stressed and panicked when you should not because it makes the situation worse and makes the problem worse. A lot of ideas come to mind at that moment and it will slow down the resolution of the problem.
Ugo M.

Semester 2 Assignment 2 Empty Problems - Ugo Marcolini

Sam 1 Juin - 13:15
Everyone has problems in their lives, but some people solve them more easily than others. You always have to think first about where the problem comes from. Why and how did it happen?

Think about how to solve as easily and quickly as possible. The solution is never very complicated or far from us. Ask your friends and family for advice. Look around you to see what might help you no longer have the problems.

It is often we ourselves who make things complicated. We are afraid and we are fighting, we no longer dare to do anything, we are no longer moving forward and we are stuck in our problems.

Don't be afraid to take solutions. Try new things that could help your situation. Question yourself on how to get over his problems!

Some problems do not have an easy solution... So you have to keep living and spend more time on it until the problem fades away on its own. Don't get stuck in front of these problems by not doing anything out of fear. We must continue to live, continue to enjoy life because there are not only problems in life.
Moustapha

Semester 2 Assignment 2 Empty Re: Semester 2 Assignment 2

Dim 2 Juin - 12:48
Problem

Every human being will face a problem in his life there will be some people who slove their problems easily than others. in order to solve a problem in every situation you have to take a step back and ask yourself the rights questions. You always have to think first where the problem comes from?. Why you have this particular problem and how did it happen and what can you do to slove it ?

There are some problems that have easy solutions but we're the one who makes the problem more difficult to solve than it was at first it is due of our emotion our honor even of our selfishness
If you want to solve a problem you have to put aside your ego your selfihness and you must act reasonably.

There are some problems which you cannot solve by yourself you have to ask some help to people who are very close to you it can be a family or a friend it is important to have an external help it will help you to find a better solution.

there are also some problems which it take times to solve it for example if you have a heart breaking or you are very anxious if you constantly want to find a solution of this problem you will end up depressed and you will lose all kind of interest in life the better way to solve this problem is that you have to let it go and it will solve by itself there are other solution to solve an heartbreaking and anxiaty is that you have to spend your time with your family and spend your time with something you like to do it can be a passion for example
Contenu sponsorisé

Semester 2 Assignment 2 Empty Re: Semester 2 Assignment 2