1DF1 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Nathan Souhail

my most memorable moment  Empty my most memorable moment

Ven 21 Déc - 18:18
My most memorable moment

My most memorable moment, it was when I was gone to Australia with my family. Because I really appreciated the country and I found that the atmosphere in this country was relaxed and the people are welcoming and very relaxed. The beaches in Australia are beautiful but there are a lot of shark and jellyfish in the sea and there are also crocodiles. We took the boat to go on an island its name is Whitehaven beach, it is considered the most beautiful beach in the world with its white sand and turquoise water. Whitehaven beach is beautiful because the sand is soft and nice to see. Whitehaven is a wild island and it is possible to find wild animals as monitor lizards and sneak, dingo (wild dog) and in the sea you have shark and a lot of type of fish. Near the beach there was a place to do snorkeling there are a lot of fish, but I would have liked to see a shark because there were a lot of people, who was doing snorkeling then all the fish are gone the snorkeling area. For me it was my best moment when I went to Australia.