1DF1 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

AMANDINEHEYMANS

ASSIGNEMENT 3 Empty ASSIGNEMENT 3

Dim 2 Juin - 22:15
In the following text, I would like to tackle the problem of self-confidence but more precisely I will develop some ideas over a meaningful sentence, which is: “how others see you is not important, how you see yourself means everything”. Nowadays we are focusing too much on what people thinks if I do something of wear something. It has become too important that people are afraid to act normally. This problem has become bigger since the creation of the social media such as Instagram and Facebook. Instead of living the moment, people prefers to take pictures or videos to put on this type of sites to show the world that they have friends and that they also are beautiful and fun to have the approval and attention. Unfortunately, this has led to many problems specially for kids. Some problems such as depression, addiction, harassment and self-starving. People are living through other people eyes. But who cares what other thinks if you fell good about yourself, the opinion of somebody shouldn’t harm your confidence and mood. You will only be happy by being yourself without changing something for someone. I will conclude by saying :“ happiness is when you feel good about yourself without feeling the need for anyone else’s approval”