1DF1 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Semester 2 Assignment 1

+3
Harghel Ionela
Igor Henry
Admin
7 participants
Admin
Admin
https://1df1-2018.forumsrpg.com

Semester 2 Assignment 1 Empty Semester 2 Assignment 1

Mar 21 Mai - 9:45
Semester 2 Assignment 1 60497811
Igor Henry

Semester 2 Assignment 1 Empty My future hopes

Mar 28 Mai - 13:20
After this year at the Ephec, I would like to pass all my exams directly in June. I know it's not going to be easy because I have some difficulties getting to work. I wouldn't be surprised to have a second session in August but it would irritate me a little. Being in second grade and having first grade would really be a failure for me. I'm afraid of the English exam because it's the only subject I'm not comfortable with. That's also why I'm already trying to earn a few small points for the exam, it's a bonus not to be neglected. For my future hopes, I would like to finish my studies in 3 years and why not do a master's degree, but I don't know in which field. I would like to create my own sports textile company afterwards. My company will be a giant in this market. It may seem utopian, but I would do anything to make it happen. But for that, learning English is necessary and even if I have some shortcomings, I try to get as involved as possible in the English course. I would also like to go on vacation this summer, proud to have done my exams and looking forward to having my results.
Harghel Ionela

Semester 2 Assignment 1 Empty My hope

Jeu 30 Mai - 13:41
My hope.
I have many hopes. But my greatest hope today is to pass all my exams in June, so I won't have to have ironing exams in August. It's quite complicated for me, because since the marketing simulation, I feel like I no longer have the strength to study. My brain is already on holiday I have the feeling, but I do everything to stay focused because it is the last 100 meters of my year! If I pass all my exams now, I would of course have a longer vacation, while if I have a lot of make-up exams, my vacation will not go as well as I want.
So I hope of course to succeed in my year and come second. I don't want to start a new year.
For that, I work hard, I have done my syntheses and I study every day to be sure I know well for the exams. This is the best way to pass your exams, it's to do it in advance!
My greatest hope for the future is to succeed well in my 3 years of study and to go out with a good diploma and then continue to do a master's degree in evening classes. Because I would like to start working directly after that is three years. And I think working during the day and doing a master's degree in the evening would be perfect for me.

MohamedBkm

Semester 2 Assignment 1 Empty The seed

Ven 31 Mai - 17:53
At the dawn of her life, the seed does not know what she is waiting for.
A multitude of things, unforgettable experiences both rainy and sunny, in one word: Life.

When she opens her eyes for the first time, she finds herself in a bounded space where movement is impossible. But being thirsty for discovery, our friend can only pray to the Lord hoping for a helping hand.
She does not know what to do but she stands up.
Until the happy day when the water drop comes to visit her.
It is the boost that she has waited so long for, she hastens to catch the rope that the drop gives her.
Still a little, we have almost exclaimed her, the light is near.

Here we are, our friend starts her life as a young plant. A lot of adventures await her. She will meet bees, caterpillars and inevitably other plants.
She will discover, by herself, the benefits and misdeeds of these. But knowing that she lives at their expense, the young girl does not give up. Some days are complicated, no food, no water. The sun is also felt from time to time. Many and many things that unfortunately cannot be controlled. Seeing her friends flourished, she even knows that her day will come.

Long but surely, our little seed has entered the big leagues, it has become a tree. Now that I'm here, I'm aiming for length, he told himself. Resources, he has, his worst enemy is the chain saw, he cannot do anything against it but he never hopes to cross it.

The Seed.

To conclude, I will say that hope is essential to life, it is he who allows us to get up every day and smile in front of the mirror even when everything is going badly.
Hope, but what more can you say.
Hope, I would tell him

Thank you.
Agnieszka Pogorzelska

Semester 2 Assignment 1 Empty My hope

Ven 31 Mai - 18:13
My greatest hope today is to pass all my exams in June. I know it won't be easy, but I'll do anything. I have already done my synthesis to study in advance and be ready as needed. I'm almost sure I'll have to retake exams in August despite my best efforts. My holidays will not be very long, with the 3-week internship and my second chance exams. I am especially afraid of the English exam, it is really a language I want to learn, I would do anything to learn it. That's why I go to English evening classes twice a week for 3 hours a day.
I really don't want to start my year over because of this failure. I want to go into second year and be proud of it.
For my future projects, I would like first to finish the 3 years at the ephec and then open my own business and a bar. I would also like to open a restaurant with my brother and sister but this is my last project. As you can see for all these projects the English language is necessary. After the 3 years in marketing, I would also maybe do evening training and I would continue of course-on the English evening classes to improve every day.
Ugo M.

Semester 2 Assignment 1 Empty My Hopes - Ugo Marcolini

Sam 1 Juin - 13:03
I have many hopes and dreams for the future. First of all, I would like to finish my three years here at EPHEC and then do a Master's degree in the luxury sector. It would be great for me to be able to work in a luxury chain of stores: learn the sales techniques, the causes that items sell so expensively,...

Afterwards, I would like to stop living in Belgium because my passion is traveling so living in other countries would be very cool for me. I discovered a profession that could combine travel and work at the same time: it is Digital Nomad. That is to say, you practice a profession on the web in general but you don't need a fixed office, so you can work from anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection.

You must always believe in your dreams and above all never abandon them. If we want, we can. That's why you have to be active, you have to move, you have to give everything to reach them.

Everyone has dreams, but some people want to achieve them more than others, so this proves that everyone can do it if they want to. Studies are something very important for our future life. They and we will decide what to do with our lives.

I hope one day to be able to say that I will have achieved my objectives. I will always do everything to reach them, fight to do what I want to do later on but above all to succeed in what I do.

Moustapha

Semester 2 Assignment 1 Empty Re: Semester 2 Assignment 1

Dim 2 Juin - 11:55
my hope

My main hope today is to pass all  my exams it will not be easy as i think  but i will do whatever it takes to pass all  my exams in june i don't want to pass the second chance exams in august because it will ruin my holiday  because i have different plans during the holiday for example i would like to travel in different countries . i would like to have a good time with my  family and friends i would like also to focus on my boxing lessons because it's my passion i really put my heart and my effort in this sport. Because of school i didn't have enough time to train as i wanted. If i pass all my exams in june i will have a lot of time to focus on my passion.

My hope for the future is being in a good health  to be able to walk with my own feet because this the most important thing to be grateful , unfortunetly there are some people who have lost their ability to walk with their own feet or to hear and even to move simply. Nowadays people are focusing what they don't have instead being grateful what they have or being alive. we should be grateful every single day being alive and be able to walk
Contenu sponsorisé

Semester 2 Assignment 1 Empty Re: Semester 2 Assignment 1